- $700 Whole Day (1-2 Anglers-Flats skiff)
- $750 Whole Day (3 anglers-Bay boat)
- $800 Whole Day (4 Anglers-Bay boat).
- All gear will be provided if you aren’t able to bring your own equipment (Rods, Reels, Flies, etc.)
- Fuel costs are included in the trip rate.
- We will provide water, soft drinks and ice.
- Fish cleaning is included.
What to bring
- polarized sun glasses with “Amber color lenses”
- 7,8,9 wt. fly rods
- WF floating lines with 20lb tippet/leader
- Spinning rods and reels spooled with 15lb mono or 30lb braid
- For Winter red fishing bring plenty layers of clothing
- Rain suits
- A hat to keep the sun out of your eyes
- Notify me before the trip of any special accommodations you may require.
- Any medications you may need while on board
*All Louisiana residents must have a valid Louisiana saltwater/freshwater fishing license
* All Non-residents will need to purchase a 3 day non-resident Louisiana fishing license. The cost is $10.00/person and you can purchase it online w/ a credit card (Visa or Master Card). You will need to select a non- resident charter pass,You will receive an authorization number (LAN Number) which you will need to bring on the boat. Make sure the license is valid for the dates of your trip. You can purchase it well in advance.
- I accept personal checks, cash, Venmo and Paypal
Booking A Trip
- 50% per day deposit
- Trips cancelled in less than 30 days of trip date will forfeit deposit, or you may choose to book different dates with in one year of the days you originally booked.
- Trips cancelled more than 30days in advance will receive full refund.